I really enjoyed reading your blog. I also watched Fei Fei's funeral on tv and saw you there. I felt really sad of Fei Fei's passing. i was extremely touched when they were showing all the pictures that she spent with joyce together.. all the motherly love... sigh.. hope that Fei Fei will rest in peace.. Good luck to Joyce!! She has an extremely nice voice! I will definitely purchase her first CD.
1 Comments:
I really enjoyed reading your blog. I also watched Fei Fei's funeral on tv and saw you there. I felt really sad of Fei Fei's passing. i was extremely touched when they were showing all the pictures that she spent with joyce together.. all the motherly love... sigh.. hope that Fei Fei will rest in peace.. Good luck to Joyce!! She has an extremely nice voice! I will definitely purchase her first CD.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home